"The Kelsey" Save the Turtles-Unisex Terry Hoodie
This hoodie is named after my daughter's friend Kelsey, she has made us all aware of the Turtles and the danger they face from plastic and especially plastic straws. Her love of turtles and consistently spreading the word about the danger the sea turtles face has inspired us to do this line of shirts. A perfect lightweight Terry hoodie with the LBW wave logo on the front in white and "Make Waves Save the Turtles" logo on the back. We will donate a portion of the sales from this shirt to the Sea Turtles Conservancy.Light as a long sleeve t-shirt with the features of a hoodie, our unisex lightweight terry hoodie is a super-versatile choice. When the weather is a little too cold for a short-sleeved tee and a little too warm for a heavy hoodie, this is the way to go. Terrycloth textures and rough-cut hems make this item an eye-catching choice. Bottom hem and sleeves have a raw edge.
- 60% Cotton/ 40% Polyester (Heather Gray, Heather Navy & Cream Heather Pink are 100% Cotton) | Fabric weight: 9.87 oz
- Textured, terry (towel-like) fabric on sleeves and hood trim
- Rough-cut, open cuffs and waist
- Fitting Note: Unisex cut falls to the waist and will fit tighter for men, more relaxed for women
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|XS||24.49 in||18.98 in||23.46 in|
|S||25.47 in||18.98 in||25.00 in|
|M||27.99 in||20.00 in||26.50 in|
|L||27.99 in||21.97 in||25.98 in|
|XL||28.46 in||23.46 in||27.99 in|
|2XL||30.00 in||25.47 in||27.72 in|