Save the Turtles-Terry Hoodie
This collection is inspired by my daughter's friend Kelsey, she has made us all aware of the Turtles and the danger they face from plastic and especially plastic straws. Her love of turtles and consistently spreading the word about the danger the sea turtles face has inspired us to do this line of shirts. It has our Make Waves, Save the Turtles logo on the front in white and our logo on the back. We will donate a portion of the sales from this collection to the Sea Turtles Conservancy. See size chart for the best fit.
Our lightweight terry hoodie is a super-versatile choice. When the weather is a little too cold for a short-sleeved tee and a little too warm for a heavy hoodie, this is the way to go. Terrycloth textures and rough-cut hems make this item an eye-catching choice. Bottom hem and sleeves have a raw edge.
- 60% Cotton/ 40% Polyester (Heather Gray, Heather Navy & Cream Heather Pink are 100% Cotton) | Fabric weight: 7.08 oz
- Textured, terry (towel-like) fabric on sleeves and hood trim
- Rough-cut, open cuffs and waist
- Fitting Note: Unisex cut falls to the waist and will fit tighter for men, more relaxed for women
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|XS||24.49 in||18.98 in||23.46 in|
|S||25.47 in||18.98 in||25.00 in|
|M||27.99 in||20.00 in||26.50 in|
|L||27.99 in||21.97 in||25.98 in|
|XL||28.46 in||23.46 in||27.99 in|
|2XL||30.00 in||25.47 in||27.72 in|