Save the Turtles long sleeve T with the aqua logo is named after my daughter's friend Kelsey, she has made us all aware of the Turtles and the danger they face from plastic and especially plastic straws. Her love of turtles and consistently spreading the word about the danger the sea turtles face has inspired us to do this line of shirts. We will donate a portion of the sales from this shirt to the Sea Turtles Conservancy.Soft, comfortable and durable.
- 100% cotton (heather gray is 95%/5% viscose. charcoal gray is 80% cotton/20% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (heavyweight)
- Wide range of sizes from Youth XS - L
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|Youth XS||18.98 in||12.99 in||17.72 in|
|Youth S||21.97 in||14.49 in||18.98 in|
|Youth M||24.49 in||16.50 in||20.98 in|
|Youth L||25.98 in||17.99 in||22.48 in|